Monday, March 7, 2011

LOST: Male in Queens, NY


This dog is missing in NY Queens owner is devasted.Please post this information & if brought to your rescue contact the owner.

MISSING A MALE FRENCH BULLDOG (CORONA,NY)
Hello Everyone, My name is Jenny. On 2/20/2011 I lost 2 of my frenchies due to the broken fence. The good thing is that I found my female Yesterday. I want to thank Christine and all of you that called me about my dogs. Thank YOU.. But at this point, my male HUNTER is still missing... Please help me and him to find the way home. Please.... Hunter is cream and white. was picked up by someone at 108th and 42ave, at corona NY. He is spanish speaking... I just hope the he will see my ad here. But if anyone see my male please contact me at my phone number 347-334-0890. We really missed HIM.. especially AME..

No comments: